Thursday, February 16, 2012

FOTD: Valentine Day 2012

Hi everyone!

it's been a long time i know. I've been soo lazy to blog, but today i was motivated by a friend - so i thought i do a quick blog. I'll try to blog more frequently, because there is SOO much that i want to share with you guys!

Anyways, I know valentines has passed, but i still wanted to re-create my eye makeup for valentine day this year. That, and because i haven't uploaded a eye make up in a while! It's quiet simple. I didn't use that many product. There isn't that many pictures, because i'm still trying to get use to mac. I'm still a newbie when it comes to MAC computers! lol

What i used




Urban decay eyeshadow in hustle (crease) and sidecar (inner lid)
Mac Fuchsia pigment (middle lid)
Stila Waterproof liquid eyeliner
Nars Deep Throat blush
Mac Bubblegum lipstick

Here is a close up of the eye shot:




full look with be update another day ;) when i have time to recreate the full look!

I hope your valentines was amazing! Thanks for viewing!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. i love to read each and everyone of them.

Any comments/question regarding this post, will be replied in this post. Otherwise, I usually try to get back to you on your blog. Im quite slow sometimes, so please forgive me. hehe. <3